Amazing Places- Mahabaleshwar
Mahabaleshwar is one of the famous tourist places in Maharashtra. It is located in Western ghats.
The place is known for its greenery and natural environment. Spread over 100 km and with average elevation above 1000m Mahabaleshwar is a famous tourist destination. It is also a famous tourist destination.
Mahabaleshwar is accessible by road. Various hotels ranging from basic to expensive are available.
There are many beautiful scenarios to see in Mahabaleshwar. Here is the list of some of the places to visit in Mahabaleshwar.
· Pratapgad – Pratapgad is a fort located close which is located close to Mahabaleshwar is of historic significance.
· Monkey Point - Monkey Point is a natural rock which has similar resemblance to the three wise monkeys of Gandhiji.
· Elephant Point - Elephant Point is a hill which has a unique shape which looks like an Elephant’s face.
· Krishnabai Temple - Krishnabai Temple is a temple in which river Krishna which is one of the biggest river in Maharashtra is worshipped.
· Wilson Point – Wilson Point is the tallest point located in Mahabaleshwar from which sunrise and sunset are visible.
· Kate Point – Kate Point is a point from which Balakwadi dam is visible.
· Apart from the points mentioned above there are many other points to see in Mahabaleshwar.
Apart from beautiful sceneries other activities can also be done like paragliding facility is also available in the nearby area. Natural syrups of various fruits are also available in Mahabaleshwar there is also a small strawberry field located in this place. Other activities which can be done are horse riding horses are available on rent for specific distances. Boat riding facility is available at Lake Venna.
Would you like to visit this place please comment your opinion below.